القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

الجديد

How i started working with digital marketing through (Digital marketing Track- Udacity)

How i started working with digital marketing through (Digital marketing Track- Udacity)





Hello, I am Bahaa, today I will tell you how i started working with digital marketing through (Digital marketing Track- Udacity)

Once there was 2017 I was working in direct marketing and achieved great success in this field and brought new contracts, but my task is difficult, as it is in my field, i.e. setting appointments, visiting companies, providing services and presenting what you have

One day, a friend of mine who works in the field of real estate tells me that everyone knows you in the market, but I do not exist for you on the Internet. You are a successful marketer. Why do you not work in digital marketing? I do not hide from you. I do not know what digital marketing is and I do not have any information about it. Little Arabic content at the time that speaks or explains what and how
I don't know if I will like this field and work in it or not

Every day I did search on the subject and collected a lot of important information
Until one day I watched an advertisement on facebook (Digital marketing Track- Udacity) and joined it, and from here was the beginning of the world of digital marketing and freelancing

Because of that I suggested in my workplace that we work on e-marketing, but I was rejected, so I started looking for an opportunity that would allow me to work in this field and found a trainee job with a very partial salary to practice what I learned and develop from it.

Until finally If you have enough time and resources, start with a beginner and intermediate course in
 marketing and then look for a job opportunity in a field you think you like and are convinced of.
To achieve practice, it is a profession of practice, not books of rules and theories, and with practice, the story will become more interesting and easy to learn
My important advice to you is, do not get discouraged and do not give up.
The most important advice from me to you is not to exaggerate and evade the formulation of the advertising text. If you have the opportunity to work for a company that has products and services, do what you are convinced of and believe in.

انت الان في اول مقال
هل اعجبك الموضوع :

تعليقات